Big Brothers Big Sisters
Providing the extra support that children and young adults need in their lives, Big Brothers Big Sisters believes young people deserve the love and support of caring adults. Simultaneously providing support for academic success, health and well-being, life-skills training and a helping hand during the inevitable tough times that we all encounter at some stage in life.
Becky Hatter, President and CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri. Originally from Louisiana, Becky now calls St. Louis home and tells us her five favorite things in Grand Center Arts District.
See Becky's Five Favorite Things
- I love The Best Steak House because it reminds me of home, Louisiana. It’s an institution – a classic cafeteria, family owned and operated, people who have served the community for years and everyone is ALWAYS welcomed.
- The Women of Grand Center – We are fortunate to have so many smart, creative, collaborative and determined female CEOs leading nationally known and relevant institutions.
- Our Geographic Location – I still see Grand Center as the most important “intersection” in St. Louis. We have the location, space and spirit to welcome, convene and inspire a better St. Louis region.
- Our Unlimited Opportunities – We have it ALL! With education, media, art, theatre, music, emerging small businesses, faith, social services, health care and fabulous neighbors – all things are possible.
- Our District’s Investors – The City of St. Louis, generous individuals, corporations and foundations have made our progress possible. They believe in our abilities and possibilities and because of them we are thriving.