First Fridays in Grand Center
Searching for art in St. Louis? Every first Friday of the month, museums and galleries in St. Louis’ Grand Center are free and open from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Discover the neighborhood’s remarkable array of visual arts at eight venues that are all within walking distance of each other. Come for the art and stay for dinner in this premier arts district that has something for everyone.
Participating venues include Bruno David Gallery; Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design; Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis; Portfolio Gallery; the Pulitzer Arts Foundation; the Sheldon Art Galleries; and on the Saint Louis University campus, the Museum of Contemporary Religious Art and the Saint Louis University Museum of Art.
2015 First Fridays in Grand Center Dates: February 6, March 6, April 3, May 1, June 5, July 3, August 7, September 4, October 2, November 6, December 4
- Bruno David Gallery: Lisa K. Blatt: Bew Work; Laura Beard: The Ravenna Suite (Project Room); Lisa K. Blatt: Fall (New Media Room)
- Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis: Barnaby Furnas: The Last Flood; Toyin Odutola: Untold Stories; Joe Goode; Jesse Howard: Thy Kingdom Come; Ulla von Brandenburg: Wagon Wheel; Saint Louis Public Schools Art Reach: I Have a Right To…
- International Photography Hall of Fame: St. Louis Architecture: A Proud Heritage
- Museum of Contemporary Religious Art: Vast Buthan: Images from the Phenomenal World
- Sheldon Art Galleries: Mario Algaze: A Respect for Light; Wallace Herndon Smith; American Buildings: Architectural Drawings from the Collection of Kyrle Bodlt III; Wm. Stage: Photographs and Assemblages