Our July Insider is Laura Schilli, newly appointed Development and Events Manager for Grand Center Inc. Laura lists her favorite places in the District and we love them all too!
- Rise Coffee at CAM – “Coffee, food and art! Three of my favorite things all combined into one. I was jumping for joy the minute I heard that Rise was moving into one of my favorite art museums.”
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation – “At the Pulitzer, I find myself experiencing contemporary art in a meditative way. There’s something about the environment that is incredibly peaceful and engaging to me. I could spend hours there.”
- Bronson House – “I have a weak spot for outdoor patios and this hidden gem has one of the best in Grand Center along with amazing cocktails. The ambiance is to die for!”
- International Photography Hall of Fame – “My background is in photography and IPHF exhibits a rich history of photographers and iconic images that you can easily get lost in.”
- Public Media Commons – “A great place for social gatherings and events, plus it’s the home to my favorite radio station, St. Louis Public Radio!”