David Kirkland from TURN
We caught up with chef and restauranteur David Kirkland from TURN to find out about some of his favorite things in Grand Center Arts District. A love of music imbues the visual design of Turn. The stylish art wall features some of David’s vast record collection and the menu is designed as side A breakfast and side B lunch.
See David's Five Favorite Things
- Quinoa Bowl at TURN – Chock-full of seasonal veggies, like sorrel, brussels sprouts and quinoa, this staff and diner favorite proves that less is more. I love to wash this down with our original Cadillac cocktail featuring earl grey tea, simple syrup and honey.
- CAM (Contemporary Art Museum Saint Louis) – One of my favorite museums in the city. I love the current installation featuring KAWS.
- Music Record Shop in the .ZACK – Did I mention that I have over 800 records in my collection, but who is counting?
- Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club – A new watering hole for me. I love not only the libations, but the interior.
- Nine Network Public Media Commons – A great place to watch the world go by…on a big screen literally!