Andrew Warshauer, our June Insider, is the Senior Marketing Manager at Kranzberg Arts Foundation. Andrew loves music, both making it (he produces his own sounds as well as DJ-ing) and seeing it live in the multitude of venues in Grand Center Arts District. He gives us his favorite spaces and places:
- Turn – With wonderful breakfast, lunch and dinner selections, you can’t go wrong with David Kirkland’s restaurant located in the .Zack building.
- The Dark Room at The Grandel – The free live jazz seven days a week makes The Dark Room at the Grandel the perfect spot for music lovers. Be sure to grab a drink on their new patio.
- St. Louis Symphony Orchestra – A world-class symphony in a stunning building. What else needs to be said?
- KDHX – My favorite independent radio station in St. Louis. It also hosts great live events at Stage and Squatters Café serves the best cookies!
- Pulitzer – In addition to the artwork, it’s always a treat to spend time in the Tadao Ando-designed-building. It is a stunning architectural gem in the heart of Grand Center Arts District.